Robust Technology Infrastructure with Local Service
It’s no secret that more and more companies are looking to move IT infrastructure away from dedicated, on-prem corporate facilities and into multi-user facilities as a way to securely manage IT environments more efficiently and effectively. You shouldn’t have to look far and wide for these facilities, and you should expect a high level of customer service from a smart, specialized team.
Purpose-Built to Protect your Data
The facility is the first of its kind in the Northeast Arkansas region and is the next step in our ongoing expansion into the technology services sector. The data center brings a state-of-the-art network operations center, industry-leading data security and privacy certifications, advanced business services and cloud solutions to businesses across the Mid-South.
- .75 MW power capacity
- Carrier-neutral entrance facilities
- N+2 dual-fuel back-up power
- Modular in-line cooling
- HIPAA, PCI and SOC 2 compliant
- Biometric security
- Locked cages available for customer colocation space
- 3 diverse, fiber fed entrances to facility
- Meets California seismic code and EF3 tornado resiliency standards
- 24/7/365 In-house Network Operations Center
- Conditioned space with 82 rack capacity
- Commercial power with dual backup generators; each with unique fuel source (natural gas/diesel fuel)
- Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Merv 13 Air Filtration
- Staging Room
- Customer Storage
High-Performance Cloud Environment
24/7 IT Data Center Management
Custom, Scalable Solutions
Learn how our quick response helped John & his team at Camfil APC get back online after a natural disaster.
The level of SOC 2 security to get into the facility is impressive. That's what you want—that peace of mind knowing your company's data is secure and operational.
Investing in Our Community
Our investment in this data center enhances economic development opportunities in our area because when companies consider the region for expansion or relocation, they’ll choose fiber-optic data connectivity and top-tier, secure facilities over anything else.