Our state-of-the-art Data Technology Center provides a highly-secure, hardened environment for Mid-South businesses to house servers, manage data and meet industry compliance, all with the local, specialized support of our Cloud Solutions team and 24/7/365 Network Operations Center.
We engineered and designed every single detail of our Tier II facility for the sole purpose of protecting your business’s data. We didn’t retrofit an existing structure or aim for the minimum requirements. Our structure is newly constructed with the rigid technical specifications required to protect data from seismic activity, fire disaster, tornadic weather and more.
• 8,544 square feet
• .75 MW power capacity
• Carrier-neutral entrance facilities
• N+2 dual-fuel back-up power
• Modular in-line cooling
• HIPAA, PCI and SOC 2 compliant
• Bio-metric security
• Locked cages available for customer colocation space
• 3 diverse, fiber fed entrances to facility
• Meets California seismic code and EF3 tornado resiliency standards
• 24/7/365 In-house Network Operations Center
• Conditioned space accommodates 82 full racks/4 cages with 4 racks
• Commercial power with dual backup generators; each with unique fuel source (natural gas/diesel fuel)
• Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
• Merv 13 Air Filtration
• Staging Room
• Customer Storage
We develop custom Cloud Solutions that meet industry-specific requirements for healthcare providers, financial institutions, education providers, manufacturers and more. All solutions feature flat-rate billing and are ready to scale right along with your business, without expanding your in-house staff or infrastructure.
We have been on Ritter for three months now and love it. Phone service works great and my internet service went from 6Mb to 100Mb. We couldn't do anything on the internet before making the switch. The transition went very smooth. We kept the same phone numbers. Great communication from Ritter. No problems. Would highly recommend Ritter Communications for your phone and internet service.